由: Charla Tedder Krahnke, Victor Spadaro, Rich Wiles, Kate Darpino & 亚伦哈特
Special Contributions: Deedi Brown & Kyle Gerken
设计: Jennifer Truong
The activities 热箱 和 Goaltimate have been adapted from content created by USA Ultimate.
Ultimate is a noncontact invasion sport played with a flying disc. 这项运动是在20世纪60年代由一群新泽西州的高中生发明的，随后在北美和世界范围内传播开来. By 2010, there were over 5 million players in the United States alone.
在Ultimate社区中诞生的一个核心概念便是游戏精神(SOTG)。. From its inception until today, 为了让游戏在所有社区都能玩，Ultimate依赖于自我裁判. 自我裁判依靠SOTG作为一种体育精神和责任的最高概念. Here’s an expert from the Official Rules of Ultimate: 11th Edition:
“Spirit of the Game. 终极依靠的是一种将公平竞赛的责任放在运动员身上的体育精神. Highly competitive play is encouraged, but never at the expense of mutual respect among competitors, adherence to the agreed-upon rules, or the basic joy of play.”
- Complete Module Packet:
- Module Overview:
- Required Materials:
- All Module Activities:
- Sample Lesson Plan:
- Academic Language Cards:
- Ultimate Contest Station Cards:
- Throwing Skill Cue Charts:
- Catching Skill Cue Chart
- Ultimate Disc Rule Sheet:
- Universal Design Adaptations:
- Throw 和 Go:
- Fly Disc Baseball:
- Uno, Dos, Tres:
- Ultimate Contests:
- Ultimate Disc:
- Holistic Performance Rubric:
- Purposeful Practice Plan:
- Spirit of the Game Exit Slip:
- Academic Language Quiz:
- Teacher Self-Evaluation/Reflection Guide:
- Blank Activity Plan Template:
- Blank Lesson Plan Template:
National St和ards 和 Outcomes Focus for Ultimate Disc
- 标准1 [M2.6-8]: 抛出 with a mature pattern for distance or power appropriate to the practice task (6); 抛出 with a mature pattern for distance or power appropriate to the activity in a dynamic environment (7); 抛出 with a mature pattern for distance or power appropriate to the activity during small-sided game play (8).
标准1 [M3.6-8]: Catches with a mature pattern from a variety of trajectories using different objects in varying practice tasks (6); Catches with a mature pattern from a variety of trajectories using different objects in small-sided game play (7); Catches using an implement in a dynamic environment or modified game play (8).
标准1 [M4.6]: 在篮球等侵入性运动中，用手传球接球，结合跑步的运动方式，改变方向和速度，并具备能力, fag football, 快速度球类运动, or team h和ball (6).
标准1 [M5.6-8]: 抛出, while stationary, a leading pass to a moving receiver (6); 抛出, while moving, a leading pass to a moving receiver (7); 抛出 a lead pass to a moving partner of a dribble or pass (8).
标准2.Applies knowledge of concepts, 原则, strategies 和 tactics related to movement 和 performance.
- 标准2 [M2.6-8]: Executes at least one the following offensive tactics to create open space: moves to open space without the ball; uses a variety of passes; uses pivot, 假的, 或给 & go (6); Executes at least two of the following offensive tactics to create open space: give & go; a variety of passes; 假货, pivot) (7); Executes at least three of the following offensive tactics to create open space: moves to create open space on 和 off the ball; uses a variety of passes, 假货, 和 pathways; give & go (8).
标准2 [M6.6-8]: Transitions from offense to defense or defense to offense by recovering quickly (6); Transitions from offense to defense or defense to offense by recovering quickly 和 communicating with teammates (7); Transitions from offense to defense or defense to offense by recovering quickly, communicating with teammates 和 capitalizing on an advantage (8).
- 标准的3 [M7.6-8]: Identifies the components of skill-related fitness (6); Distinguishes between health-related 和 skill-related fitness (7); Compares 和 contrasts health-related fitness components (8).
- 标准4 [M4.6-8]: Accepts differences among classmates in physical development, maturation 和 varying skill levels by providing encouragement 和 positive feedback (6); Demonstrates cooperation skills by establishing rules 和 guidelines for resolving conflicts (7); Responds appropriately to participants’ ethical 和 unethical behavior during physical activity by using rules 和 guidelines for resolving conflicts (8).
标准4 [M6.6-8]: Identifies the rules 和 etiquette for physical activities/games (6); Demonstrates knowledge of rules 和 etiquette by self-officiating modified physical activities/games (7); Applies rules 和 etiquette by acting as an official for modified physical activities/games (8).
标准5. Recognizes the value of physical activity for health, 享受, 挑战, self-expression, 和/or social interaction.
- 标准5 [M4.6-8] Describes how moving competently in a physical activity setting creates 享受 (6); Identifies why self-selected physical activities create 享受 (7); Discusses how 享受 could be increased in self-selected physical activities (8).
- 标准5 [M5.6-8] Identifies how self-expression 和 physical activity are related (6); Explains the relationship between self-expression 和 lifelong 享受 through physical activity (7); Identifies 和 participates in an enjoyable activity that prompts individual self-expression (8).
- 标准5 [M6.6-8]: 在活动和游戏中遵守规则，表现出对自己和他人的尊重, encouraging others, 和 playing within the spirit of the game or activity (6); Demonstrates the importance of social interaction by helping 和 encouraging others, avoiding trash talk, 和 providing support to classmates (7); Demonstrates respect for self by asking for help 和 helping others in various physical activities (8).